Welcome to Planet Solaris Zoo!
Featured Animals of the Month:
- Humpback Whales!
COME AND VISIT OUR NEW AQUATIC CENTER WITH HUMPBACK WHALES AND MORE SPECIAL ANIMALS INCLUDING PORPOISES AND DOLPHINS!
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our guests, staff, volunteers and animals, please respect the following rules:
- We are a smoke-free facility. The smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes, vapes or other products that produce a vapor or smoke is not permitted inside the Zoo.
- Guests under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a guest 16 years or older for entry to the Zoo. Supervise children at all times.
- Please keep the Zoo clean by placing all litter in the proper trash, recycling and composting receptacles.
- We reserve the right to not allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into the Zoo, and to deal with any unattended object in such a way as we consider appropriate.
- Access varies per attraction. Please see information, rules and restrictions posted at each attraction site.
- Obey all posted signs. The Zoo requires all guests to remain on designated pathways at all times. Climbing or crossing barriers or entering restricted areas is prohibited. Habitats and enclosures are designed to protect visitors and animals from harm.
- Feeding, chasing and teasing the animals is strictly prohibited. Do not tap on glass or shout at animals, including those that are free roaming.
- Backpacks that are used as camera bags, diaper bags or purses are permitted. All bags are subject to be searched by Zoo staff. (Students visiting the Zoo on a field trip are not allowed to carry backpacks into the Zoo).
- Coolers (no larger than 10.5" x 13.4" x 9.14") for special dietary needs or medical purposes can be checked at either entrance, tagged and brought inside the Zoo. Small coolers or insulated bags that contain approved beverages and individual snacks are permitted. All bags and coolers are subject to be searched by Zoo staff.
- Guests are welcome to carry an individual bottled, non-alcoholic beverage into the Park and an individual snack. An individual snack is defined as a small snack-size portion. Examples include an apple, a granola bar or a snack-size portion of crackers. Guests are encouraged to bring a refillable water bottle. Water bottle refill stations are available. For health and safety our drinking water fountains have been temporarily turned off and covered.
- Full picnic-style meals and large coolers are not permitted inside the Park. Guests are welcome to enjoy a picnic-style meal at one of our picnic areas located outside the admissions gates prior to or after your Zoo visit. There is no re-entry at this time.
- Grilling is not permitted at the picnic areas or in our parking lots.
- Tricycle- style strollers will only be admitted if the steering and pedaling features are disengaged/locked and the child is unable to steer or pedal the vehicle on their own.
- We reserve the right to deny admission or require a person already admitted to leave the Zoo, without refund, liability or compensation, for failure to comply with any of these rules or policies, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior in order to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances otherwise so require, in our sole and absolute discretion.
- We are not responsible for loss or damage of belongings or property, consistent with applicable law.
We are open from 7:30AM to 8:00PM. Come and visit us!
During this time, the Zoo requires all guests to purchase a timed-entry ticket. We are not able to accommodate refunds or exchanges for weather or animal visibility. We are unable to offer group sales, discounts, reciprocal membership from other zoos and aquariums or accept any coupons. We appreciate your understanding.
- Adults (13-61) - $14
- Seniors (62+) - $11
- Children (2-12) - $9
- Children under the age of 2 are free but must have a ticket for entry!